ORIX Capital Markets has been a rated, institutional special servicer in the commercial loan servicing and origination business for over ten years. The team is comprised of a seasoned staff of professionals with substantial industry expertise in executing optimal workout strategies. Since inception, the Special Servicing group has resolved over $6.5 billion in commercial real estate loans. These resolutions have resulted in lower loss severities and faster resolution timeframes which lead the industry.
Its special servicing success is attributable to:
- Staffing of experienced Senior Asset Managers, with an average of over 20 years experience in Special Servicing
- Use of a disciplined and customized approach to each workout situation
- Low asset counts per each Asset Manager, creating focus on each transaction
- Use of dedicated internal support staff, including in-house counsel, credit and underwriting
- Continued investment in and use of advanced proprietary technology to streamline data flow and facilitate critical analysis and decision making
ORIX Capital Markets periodically conducts sales of loans secured by various types of collateral located throughout the U.S. Currently, there are no loan sales pending.