PARTNERS IN INNOVATION
As your market position continues to climb, ORIX Ventures can grow along with you. Backed by the financial strength and stability of our parent company, ORIX Corporation (NYSE:IX), we can make investments starting around $5 million with the flexibility to expand to $50 million.
We offer a variety of debt structures and equity co-investments that can be modified over time to adapt to changing business realities. Our specialties range from senior secured to junior lien to equity, and typically include extended interest-only periods, flexible amortization schedules and delayed draw capabilities with maturities between three to five years. Importantly, we bring the same level of attention, enthusiasm and creativity to every transaction — no matter the size.
OUR INVESTMENT CRITERIA
While each of our portfolio companies has its own unique needs, the majority of our clients share some common characteristics:
- Typically in the technology and life sciences spaces
- Mid- to late-stage companies with an established customer base
- Run-rate revenues of $10 million or greater
- A proven management team with a clear vision for success
- The ability to reasonably project forecasted product and/or service demand
- Support from a seasoned venture capital firm or growth-focused private equity sponsor
- A realistic path to break-even cash flow within 18 months of our investment