PARTNERS IN GROWTH
As your capital needs continue to grow, ORIX Growth Capital grows along with you. We invest across the balance sheet, including first lien unitranche, second lien facilities behind bank capital, and equity co-investments. We are enterprise value lenders who can make investments from $5 million all the way to $50 million. Our investments provide a compelling mix of cost of capital and flexibility to support growth companies.
We offer a variety of debt structures and equity co-investments that can be modified over time to adapt to changing business realities. Our specialties range from senior secured to junior lien to equity, and typically include extended interest-only periods, flexible amortization schedules and delayed draw capabilities with maturities between three to five years. Importantly, we bring the same level of attention, enthusiasm and creativity to every transaction—no matter the size.
OUR INVESTMENT CRITERIA
While each of our portfolio companies has its own unique needs, the majority of our clients share some common characteristics:
- Growth companies primarily in the technology sector
- Mid- to late-stage growth companies with strong customer validation
- Run-rate revenues of $10 million or greater with good top line growth and revenue visibility
- A proven management team with a clear vision for success
- The ability to reasonably project forecasted product and/or service demand
- Support from a seasoned venture capital firm or growth-focused private equity sponsor
- A realistic path to break-even cash flow within 24 months of our investment