RED Capital Group
Recognized for its industry expertise, innovative and comprehensive structures, and consistently high rankings, RED Capital Group LLC has provided over $72 billion of integrated debt and equity capital since 1990 to the seniors housing and health care, multifamily, affordable, and student housing industries through three operating companies.
- RED Mortgage Capital LLC is the nation’s No.1 FHA/HUD MAP and Lean Lender by loan count in HUD FY2015 as well as a leading Fannie Mae DUS® and a Freddie Mac small balance lender with a mortgage servicing portfolio near $16 billion.
- RED Capital Markets LLC (MEMBER FINRA/SIPC) is a leader in the distribution of Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae Project MBS, and provides structuring, underwriting, placement and advisory services for tax-exempt and taxable housing, and health care bonds.
- RED Capital Partners LLC provides proprietary debt and equity solutions, and asset management in a range of forms, including subordinated gap and bridge loans.
RED Capital Group LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of ORIX USA Corporation. For more information on RED Capital Group LLC, visit www.redcapitalgroup.com.
Boston Financial Investment Management
Boston Financial Investment Management (Boston Financial) is a national leader in the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) industry, with a proven track record in syndication services, as well as asset and portfolio management.
Since 1969, Boston Financial has focused on providing exceptional client service to its partners and has built one of the most experienced management teams in the industry. Boston Financial has invested over $10.2 billion of equity in LIHTC properties since 1986 and currently manages approximately $8.5 billion of LIHTC and historic tax credit equity investments comprising over 1,450 properties and 140,000 units, making Boston Financial’s portfolio one of the largest in the tax credit industry.
Boston Financial’s mission is to be the most respected investment manager of affordable housing, as they maximize long-term value for stakeholders and foster a culture of collaboration, fiduciary responsibility and exceptional client service—values lived every day at Boston Financial.
Boston Financial’s Services Include:
- Strategic Investment Opportunities
- LIHTC Investment Opportunities for Investors
- Equity Investment
- Asset and Portfolio Management Services
- Market Analysis Services
- Corporate Intelligence and Investigative Services
Boston Financial Investment Management LP is a wholly owned subsidiary of ORIX USA Corporation. For more information on Boston Financial Investment Management LP, visit www.bfim.com.