Customized equity and debt solutions take your growing company to the next level
For leading technology and healthcare companies, growth is critical and capital is essential. Our flexibility, relationship approach, sector expertise, deep pockets and long-term focus make us an ideal partner for high-growth companies.
The Growth Capital team has a long-standing presence in the growth lending and venture debt ecosystems through a range of capital cycles. Since 2001, we’ve provided approximately $2.7 billion in funding to 198 companies. We understand the challenges and how to use leverage as strategic partners to capitalize on opportunities and take companies to the next level.
Your partners in growth
As your capital needs continue to grow, Growth Capital grows along with you. We invest across the balance sheet, including first lien unitranche, second lien facilities behind bank capital, and equity co-investments. We are enterprise value lenders who can scale our investments from $5 million to $100 million. Our investments include a compelling mix of cost of capital and flexibility to support growing companies.
We offer a variety of debt structures and equity co-investments that can be modified over time to adapt to changing business realities. Our specialties range from senior secured to junior lien to equity, and typically include extended interest-only periods, flexible amortization schedules and covenants and delayed draw capabilities with typical maturities of five years.
Importantly, we bring the same level of attention, enthusiasm, expertise and creativity to every transaction—no matter the size.
198funded companies since 2001
Our investment criteria
While each of our portfolio companies has its own unique needs, the majority of our borrowers share some common characteristics:
- Growth companies primarily in the technology and healthcare sectors
- Mid- to late-stage growth companies with strong customer validation and unit economics
- Run-rate revenues of $10 million or greater with good top line growth and revenue visibility
- A proven management team with a clear vision for success
- Sustainable product differentiation in an attractive market segment
- Support from a seasoned venture capital firm or growth-focused private equity sponsor
- High margins and operating leverage to drive profitability if needed
- Expert team responds quickly under demanding timetables
- Deep sector expertise across the technology and healthcare sectors with a proven track record in each vertical
- Internally sourced capital eliminates additional approval, funding, or limited partner issues at closing
All data as of June 30, 2023 unless otherwise noted.
All trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.