Real Estate Capital
Strong balance sheet financing solutions
ORIX USA’s Real Estate Capital group (formerly ORIX Real Estate Holdings) is ORIX USA’s proprietary commercial real estate lending business, reliably delivering customized financing for a full range of property types in primary and secondary metropolitan markets in the U.S. and Canada.
Since inception, the Real Estate Capital group has successfully invested over $4 Billion of balance sheet capital. For over 20 years the Real Estate Capital group has been reliably financing commercial real estate through a range of market cycles.
The Real Estate Capital group is comprised of seasoned specialists transacting on a full range of property types. The group specializes in construction, bridge, mezzanine, and preferred equity opportunities and has fully dedicated origination, underwriting, closing, and servicing teams, ensuring that clients’ needs are met with timely execution.
While every transaction is unique, our general lending criteria is:
- Transaction size
- $10 million to $50 million
- Property types
- Multifamily, Student Housing, Self-Storage, Manufactured Housing Communities, Industrial, Retail, Office, Medical Office, and Mixed Use
- Loan to cost
- Up to 75%; Future advances available
- Flexible prepayment
- Loans are freely prepayable, subject to a minimum interest payment
- Typically based upon monthly SOFR
- 3-5 years
- U.S. and Canada
- Generally non-recourse with standard recourse carveouts and completion guarantee
Select highlightsView all highlights
ORIX Real Estate Holdings Provides $40 Million Construction Loan for a Class “A” Mixed Use Multifamily Development…
ORIX Real Estate Americas Provides $28 Million Construction Loan for Student Housing Development Adjacent to The…
ORIX Real Estate Americas Closes $25.75 Million Construction Loan for a Class “A” Multifamily Development in…